Monday, March 27, 2006

To My American friends and Workmates: Pets Are Not Children!
I love animals and you can find me watching the National Geographic and Discovery channel many times if you came to my apartment.Other then the last year which I have spent here with no time or space for a pet I have had dogs since I was six years old.Pets especially dogs rock but at the end of that let them be just that..pets.
One of my work mates goes on and on about her dog and the way it thinks that it's human and the neurotic relationship it has with the cat.That’s strike one for Americans (women in particular), who will begin a show-and-tell tale at any random point over their pet’s lifeline and finish no one knows the f@ck where because there’s no point to any of it anyway. No one gives a shit if the cat turns purple in the winter time or the hamster likes the raisins more than the sunflower seeds. Leave that kind of life sucking bullsh8t in the diary or the equally horsesh8t LiveJournal.
Here’s strike two. Pets are not babies. No matter how much my workmate wants everyone to think the pup in her lap has been brewing inside of her for nine months, it f8cking hasn’t. It was a few hundred bucks and there’s like a billion of them. That means no one wants to see pictures of the ugly thing, no one wants to hear about baby’s first poop, and no agency is going to come haul anyone away if the pup misses a few meals. It’s not a big deal.
How many times have you seen a dog in a sweater or in a purse? Probably not a lot, but when you did, you can bet your ass that most probably it is one of those American mamas ie paris hilton or the irritating lady in the apartment next door. No self respecting man should ever had a bunch of pictures of his pets in his wallet or his Man Bag that he’s ready to whip out on the unsuspecting at a moment’s notice.
Please oh please get a life!
ps:Distribute to your workmates!

6 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 09:26:00 PM, Blogger KenyanMusings said...

I love dogs. I hate cats. Period. I would love if someone gave me a puppy...so that I do not die an old lonely hag...LOOOL.

But I AM FEELING YOU ON THE VALISHAING PETS CLOTHES. That is sooooooooooooooooooooo annoying.!!!

 
At 3/28/2006 02:46:00 PM, Blogger Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money

 
At 3/28/2006 05:13:00 PM, Blogger Instigator said...

@ kenyanmusings
Dogs rule!If animals were meant to where clothes they would have been born wearing them!
@ askintoo
why dont you enter your own zip code their and make money then instead of defacing my blog!

 
At 3/29/2006 03:49:00 AM, Blogger dangerously_shy said...

In the UK it is not uncommon for an elderly person to live £2m in their will to their cat or dog or to an animal sanctuary or for a divorce to turn nasty as people fight to get custody over a beloved pet and whilst this left me scratching my head in the beginning (its only a dog) I came to appreciate that pets supplement their neurotic lives in ways other humans cannot, so rather than dismiss them as frivolous pet owners maybe u cld try to be a little understanding?

 
At 3/29/2006 09:14:00 AM, Blogger Instigator said...

@ d-shy
Yes I understand that pets are important but when their value rises above those of your fellow human beings and instead of projecting love and well being to your family,friends or neighbours you do it to rover/tabby then you have issues!

 
At 3/29/2006 11:40:00 PM, Blogger KenyanMusings said...

Wait.....so then, we humans wear clothes, but we were not born wearing them!! Ama you you came into the world in the full space jacket? LOOL.

Walakini, I am just trying to make jokes......I know how you mean by 'they would have been born wearing them'. Keep well.

Yaay for dogs. I am so getting a puppy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home