Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dear readers.I had a spectacular post prepared but since some idiot did not pay the electricity bill in time the power was disconnected as I was putting my finishing touches on it.So the post has been lost, I have also learned the hard lesson that I must be saving my post after every few minutes.
Also, I believe that you can act the fool and skip on as many bills as possible and pay them late but never rent,power,gas and cable.When you can't handle those neccesities then you are beyond help!
Regular programming will resume tommorrow!

3 Comments:

At 3/17/2006 12:25:00 AM, Blogger kritik said...

ha ha pole sana!!
atleast u got bills to pay.
here there is no water and elec is rationed!!
nchi hii yetu!!

 
At 3/17/2006 07:38:00 AM, Blogger Instigator said...

@ kritik
Damn that sucks!I guess ya'll are dirty sitting in the dark!

 
At 3/22/2006 05:15:00 AM, Blogger Kenyangal said...

instigator I suppose another lesson could be that ACOisnot=toINSTIGATOR...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home